Product description: Flowers for weddings and events
Means of payments/ Transaction security: Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit/Debit card
Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard, Diners & Discover.. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
When contracting with Redboxdays, the hirer or purchaser of goods and services (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”) agrees to purchase services or items subject to the following Sales Terms and Conditions.
At all times Redboxdays will endeavor to get the colors of flowers as close to Client’s chosen color, but in some circumstances due to seasonal changes and greenhouse effects Redboxdays will not be held responsible should colour vary from Client’s first decision.
As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes Redboxdays is unable to obtain a particular type of flower.
All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Redboxdays reserves the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower.
Some products, flowers and plants may be harmful or poisonous and are not intended for food use: if the Client requires further information before submitting an order, he may contact Redboxdays
Cancellation – Booking policy
Quotes and projects are valid for ten days
The deposit required to book the date of the event varies from 30% to 80% depending on the time and place chosen for the event itself
The booking deposit is non-refundable should the Client decide to withdraw from the contract for whatever reason. If the cancellation is communicated less than one month before the event, the Client will pay the entire amount.
The Client agrees to pay all delivery charges if applicable.
All collections from and returns to Redboxdays must be agreed with the Company.
Any delivery to other venues apart the ceremony venue or the reception venue must be agreed with Redboxdays.
The Client will charge a member of the family or another person to receive the delivery, in case he cannot do it in person.
Redboxdays is not responsible if decoration items or flower arrangements cannot be delivered for reasons beyond the control of the Company. This would include (but not limited to) situations as follows:
Cancellation route of ships if delivery is on islands, due to strikes, or bad weather or by any other reason.
Redboxdays will make every effort to contact the Client or the recipient in case of difficulty in delivering decorations.
Order is deemed as received once the delivery arrives at the agreed location.
The Client is responsible for hired items. Therefore if damage occurs, the Client will be liable for the subsequent costs.
The rental period for hired items is for one calendar day unless stipulated otherwise.
Redboxdays reserves the right to refuse the use of outdoor decoration items in the event of adverse weather conditions where their use could affect their integrity or cause harm to others.
Limitations of liability
Redboxdays will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
Events outside our reasonable control include any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks;
- the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government;
- unusual weather conditions;
- decisions, policies or rules of the venue, which have not been previously communicated to and agreed between the Company and the management of the venue itself.